Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Apple a Day...


I thought I would post some interesting quotes on health and well-being, most of which of course celebrate a well-rounded health and natural healing. I think the bottom line is that deep healing comes from within oneself, not just from without. I thought you might like the one Irish proverb especially because it talks about laughter!

I love you!

"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
~World Health Organization, 1948

"He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors."
~Chinese Proverb

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."
~Irish Proverb

"Fresh air impoverishes the doctor."
~Danish Proverb

No comments: